Friday, October 17, 2008

Some pics from Shenzhen (finally!)
























































So my memory card--the one with the majority of my pics--is still locked. I found a service center, but it was closed on that day (last Sunday). I will try to find another service center some time soon, but I had saved these pics onto my USB drive before, so I will upload them now. I still want to upload my pics from Hangzhou, Shanghai, Beijing, Dandong, Seoul, and Busan, but I cannot while the card is locked. I tried and the computer declines my request. Most of my pics from Dandong, Seoul, and Busan are on a different card, though, so they can be uploaded with relative ease once I find more time. I hope to get my card unlocked soon, though, because some of the pics on there are excellent.
Whatever the case, enjoy these "salvaged" pics for now.

2 comments:

Vitaly said...

otlishno, horosho chto zarabotala :)

Anonymous said...

Yurbecelo!
Thanks for the Kore info. I hope to see this also, in February.
Gozya