Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Days 1-2: Los Angeles, California

An 8-hour wait was the "highlight" of my stay in Los Angeles, apart from the fact that my friend Jim's parents allowed me to stay at their place in Pasadena and invited me over for dinner. The 8-hour stay at Union Station was the obvious choice: with a lot of luggage, it wasn't convenient to walk around and experience LA, which I had done last year before my flight to Narita Tokyo anyway.

In any case, the weather here is terrific as usual. Pasadena is great--and the downtown area in a place I would definitely like to visit again.

Anyway, I'm off to LAX in a moment... my plane to Singapore leaves in 6 hours.

Enjoy the blog. This is the first post (a.k.a. introduction). Henceforth, I'll make sure to include pictures in my posts. And I'll try to update it as often as I can.

No comments: